RDU Airport Authority Entertainer Application
Complete the entertainer application below to apply here for the opportunity to perform in one of more than 50 performance slots at RDU Airport during holidays and other busy airport dates. If selected, you will be paid for your performance and you will gain access to an audience of travelers from around the world–any one of whom could contact you for your next performance.
2018 Entertainment Application Deadline: Monday, December 10, 2018
Entertainer Application Rules:
- Entertainer applications are open to Solo acts, ensembles or full bands in any genre from North Carolina.
- Only complete Entertainer Applications submitted by the Entertainer Application Submission Deadline will be considered for 2018 performances.
- Performers selected to perform must sign an Entertainment Services Contract committing to appear for scheduled performances, permitting the RDU Airport Authority to record their performances, and authorizing the RDU Airport Authority to use portions of such performances in marketing materials.
To submit an application:
- Click “Sign In” at the top right of the page and log in, or click “Sign Up” and create an account. You MUST have a SERVICE PROVIDER-FREE or SERVICE PROVIDER-PROFESSIONAL account on Entertainers for Events to fill out an application.
- Fill out all relevant information requested in the 2 page application form below. (Required fields are indicated with an asterisk.)
- Read and agree to the terms and conditions by typing your name and entering date.
- Click “Submit Form”, and a confirmation email will be sent to the person listed as primary contact.
Questions or problems completing Entertainer Application: Click “Contact Us” on right side of page and provide the information requested, including a detailed description of your issue or question.